A MESO VYTAL FACIAL IS THE PERFECT WAY TO COMBAT EARLY SIGNS OF AGEING
Known as a “lunchtime facial”, anti-ageing treatment can be completed in around an hour and you will experience a far shorter period of down time than with other facials of its type such as dermal rollering (micro-needling) or microdermabrasion.
Skin damage, which leads to wrinkles, fine lines, dehydration and sagging, actually happens below the surface of the skin. As skin ages, our bodies produce less natural collagen which provides support and prevents wrinkles from appearing.
Meso Vytal facials deliver an injection of serum in-between the dermis and epidermis where this collagen naturally resides to encourage the plumping effect which reduces the appearance of ageing in the skin.
A Meso Vytal Facial plumps skin from within and helps the body to repair itself. Immediately after the treatment, your skin will look and feel smoother and more refined while fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
Your skin will continue to improve in look and feel over the next few days and will appear glowing and refreshed.
HOW DOES A MESO VYTAL FACIAL WORK?
Most skin treatments use products which sit on the surface of the skin and less than 20% of the ingredients will be absorbed by the skin.
The peel we use prior to a Meso Vytal facial exfoliates the dead skin cells allowing the stimulation of new skin cells. The AHA can stimulate the production of collagen and elastin which will improve textured skin conditions.
The benefits can be seen and felt immediately, skin looks smoother and more refined on the day of the treatment and in the days following the facial.
The Meso Vytal procedure itself causes minor trauma to the skin which along with the serum used further stimulates new production of collagen to maximise the effect.
The non toxic peptides in the serum work in the same way as dermal fillers; plumping the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
HOW MANY MESO VYTAL TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
Meso Vytal Facials are suitable as a single treatment before an important event or, for longer lasting results, a course of six treatments is advised.
It is recommended that the first four treatments are carried out over one month and then a maintenance treatment is carried out monthly to retain the results.
However, the benefits of the treatment can be seen and felt immediately. The speedy results make Meso Vytal a great choice as a one off treat for your skin.
Areas which can be treated are the face, hands and decolletage.
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT INCLUDE?
- A gentle AHA peel is applied which removes dead skin cells so the active ingredients penetrate, ensures a brightened appearance and encourages collagen
- After removing the chemical peel, your skin is cleansed and prepared.
- A growth factor serum, packed full of ingredients to support tissue quality, are applied and pushed into the skin using circular strokes from a mechanised plastic needle.
- Dehydrated areas of the skin, deep and finer lines are targeted as the serum penetrates and begins to plump, moisturise and smooth.
- A nourishing face mask is now applied and you can relax for a few moments to let the products fully absorb.
- The treatment lasts for around 60 minutes and a tinted mineral sunscreen with natural SPF 40 will be applied immediately afterwards to allow you to get on with your day.